Due to the high demand for appointments and an increasing number of “no shows”, when a client cancels without giving advance notice, they prevent another patient from being seen. For this reason, we now have a No-Show & Cancellation Policy for all surgical and medical appointments scheduled with our veterinarians. The client is to be notified of the appointment “No-Show & Cancellation Policy” at the time of scheduling. This policy will also be found in the appointment booking confirmation emails and on our website.
The charge for missed appointments or late cancellations is $59.00.
Our goal is to provide timely care to all our patients and to respect the veterinarian’s time and the constraints of a tightly booked schedule. If you must cancel your appointment, we request a call or email at least 24 hours before your pet’s appointment. This allows us to accommodate other patients who may need prompt medical care.
- An appointment must be cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time. Cancellations that occur with less than 24 hours notice may result in a $59 charge. We understand that extenuating circumstances do arise; please discuss with a member of our Client Care team for more information.
- In the event a pet parent arrives more than 10 minutes to their appointment, a late fee of $20 will be applied on file. If they cannot be seen by the veterinarian on the same day, they will be rescheduled for a future clinic visit, if available.
- “No Show” appointments will be charged a $59.00 fee. We understand that extenuating circumstances do arise; please discuss with a member of our Client Care team for more information.
- The client will be required to settle the balance for any future appointments.
- Surgeries or procedures must be cancelled or rescheduled at least 5 days prior to the scheduled date. Cancelling or rescheduling without providing such notice may result in a $100 charge. We understand that extenuating circumstances do arise; please discuss with a member of our Client Care team for more information. Exception applies.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate this busy time, and we apologize for any inconvenience.